Find purpose and fit
in your work & life.
We’re working for you…
Daniel, a former job developer, and Brendan, an eternal dreamer, look to normalize difficult dialogues around dissatisfaction in one’s work and life. They hope to create a community of support for those in the search by inviting experts in the field to share tips and tricks, gathering resources, and sharing their own lived experiences searching for purpose. All this will hopefully make our audience feel a little more connected and a little less alone.
Each week we’ll delve into a new topic from informational interviewing and resume writing to building intuition and stillness to support our mental health. Guests like hiring managers, life coaches, and those who have found joy in their careers will shed light on this complex process.
Join us as we navigate this uncertainty every Wednesday!
Tell Us Your Trials, Tribulations, and Success!
We want to hear from you. Whether to share your story of rejection & redirection or to tell us how you found the perfect job, we know your experience will positively impact others.
Ep 89 Unedited Interview w/ Lauren Burrows – Will Work 4 Podcast
- Ep 89 Unedited Interview w/ Lauren Burrows
- What is monitoring, evaluation and learning? with Lauren Burrows
- Rabbi Manis Friedman Unedited Interview
- How to make your career meaningful with Rabbi Manis Friedman
- How Searching for Fulfillment at Work Fosters Inequality with Erin Cech
- How to build a personal brand on Tik Tok, Instagram, and OnlyFans with Michelle Boss
- How to thrive in the remote workplace with Farhan Quasem
- How to navigate failures and mistakes on your way to lasting success with Kellie Tinnin
- How to conquer LinkedIn, get the job, and own your future with Jeremy Schifeling
- How to write a federal resume with Kathryn Troutman
Personal Stories and Expert Interviews
“Hosts Daniel and Brendan were out of work when they launched this informative and engaging show in 2020. Both have since found jobs, but they continue to produce new podcasts featuring personal stories from their own job searches and interviews with career experts. Whether you’re between positions, or thinking about starting a job search, you’ll learn a lot.”Mac Prichard, Mac’s List